India celebrates the victory of ICC Champions Trophy 2013 and while the Indians around the world are celebrating this glorious moment, I thought it would be best for me to raise a toast and join the team in celebrating with a Apple n Mango Martini.
The season of Mangoes is here. India and Pakistan exports best of its Mangoes to Europe and the rest of the world. Mangoes are used in preparation of different cuisines in India, from chutneys to pickles, Ice creams to Lassi this fruit is an all time favorite of all age group.
- Fresh mango pieces cut into cubes
- Sugar to caramelize the glass 3 tbsp
- Apple and Mango juice 1 shot
- Mint leaves 2
- In a pan, heat melt the sugar. Once the sugar is melted place the glass on top of the caramelized sugar to coat the rim of the martini glass
- Once this is done, add a few pieces of mangoes, followed by a shot of Apple and Mango Juice. I used Innocent brand Apple and Mango juice.
- Add the soda.
- Tear a mint lefts and add to the Martini.
- Garnish with a toothpick of mango slice and mint left.
- Enjoy you Apple-Mango Martini.